With all the advantages of a conventional platform lift but with the features of a traditional passenger lift, our DDA lifts could be just what your workplace needs to improve accessibility.
DDA lifts from CWS are ideal for any business or premises looking to improve their disabled access for customers or employees. Enabling straightforward usage for wheelchair users, with enough room for a carer to accompany them if required, there is no better way to meet DDA requirements and make your place of business accessible to everyone than with one of these lifts.
Advantages of CWS DDA lifts
- up to 12m vertical travel
- certified to meet or exceed the requirements of the DDA
- low pit requirement with ramp option where a pit is not possible
- various sizes and versions available
- emergency lighting and alarm with back-up battery
- minimal installation work required and quick set-up time
- energy efficient traction drive is ideal for medium rise applications
- drive system can be fully enclosed within lift structure
When disabled access is a concern and your place of business operates over multiple floors, a DDA lift is a must. When a fully installed passenger lift would not suit your premises, for instance if it spans over only two floors, this is the best solution.
CWS DDA lifts are ideal for
- meeting DDA requirements
- improving disabled accessibility for customers or employees
- premises with limited space
- modernising older buildings by improving access
- operations where appearance or style is important
- improving safety for customers and employees
- business premises with multiple floors
- general use (straightforward operation with no training required)
To discuss the benefits of having a DDA lift installed at your premises, or if you have any queries you would like answered, contact CWS on today. One of our team will be on hand to give you the advice you need to make improvements to your business.