Need to move goods or products vertically in your warehouse, but short of space? Bridge the gap and improve your operational efficiency with a goods lift from Complete Warehouse Services.
A free standing goods lift could be the ideal solution to move a range of products from top to bottom, or between floors of your warehouse or production areas. Goods lifts installed by CWS do not need special building works and planning is rarely an issue. There’s a range of fixing methods and a separate machine room is not necessary.
The advantages of a goods lift from CWS
- adaptable for most types of warehouse or production area
- bridges height differences in awkwardly shaped buildings
- special building works not necessary
- no need for a separate machine room
- uses only a shallow pit or just a ramp for access
- various methods to fix the lift
- increases storage flexibility within a warehouse
- systems for use with or without an accompanying operator
Goods Lifts Have A Range of Uses
Businesses that need to move goods between floors in a building should consider having a goods lifts installed. They’re easy and quick to install, safe to use, increase efficiency.
Goods lifts are ideal for
- distribution centres
- production lines
- moving goods between levels
- operator accompanied products
- installation with mezzanine floors
Contact CWS on to discuss how installing a goods lift could improve movement of products within your building.